Make open when letters even more special by adding something extra.
Open when letters are great to give as gifts to loved ones when they are going away or just to hide in pockets or lunch boxes. They make wonderful long-distance relationship and friendship gifts and can help to remind someone that you are there for them even if you can’t physically be with them at that time. As well as adding a personalised handwritten or typed letter, you can add small items in open when envelopes to make the gift even more relevant and meaningful. Here are 10 examples of small gifts or tokens that you could consider for your own Open When letters:
- A Keychain or bookmark: A personalized keychain or bookmark with a meaningful message or symbol can serve as a constant reminder of your love and support.
- Miniature Notebook: A small notebook can be used for jotting down thoughts, dreams, or even as a gratitude journal. I have some mini reasons why I love you books and notecards in the shop which would be perfect.
- Inspirational Bracelet: A bracelet with an inspiring quote or a word that holds significance can serve as a wearable reminder of strength and positivity. Lots of people love crystal beads so a crystal bracelet with a symbolic meaning such as a birth stone or healing crystal would work well.
- Origami Creations: Hand-folded origami creations, such as paper hearts, flowers, or animals, these can add a touch of creativity and symbolism to the letters, especially if you use their favourite colour paper or a copy or quote taken from their favourite book.
- Customized Magnet or paperclip: A magnet with a favourite quote or a photo can be placed on the recipient's fridge as a daily reminder of your love and encouragement or adapt a paperclip that they can use in their book as a page marker when they are reading.
- Enamel Pin, button, or badge: A cute and trendy enamel pin that represents the recipient's interests or hobbies can be a stylish accessory or added to a pin collection.
- Puzzle or Brain Teaser: Include a small puzzle or brain teaser that the recipient can solve during their downtime, providing a fun and engaging activity or maybe add a fidget toy.
- Tea Bags or Hot Chocolate Mix: A cosy and comforting gesture, including a few tea bags or packets of hot chocolate mix can be enjoyed during moments of relaxation and self-care.
- Scented Candle: A small, scented candle can create a soothing atmosphere and bring a sense of calm to the recipient's space.
- Personalised Key: If appropriate, a small key that symbolizes a special place can be a meaningful and sentimental token.
Remember, the key is to choose gifts or tokens that hold significance for the recipient and reflect their interests, preferences, or shared memories. These small gestures can add an extra layer of thoughtfulness and make the Open When letters even more special.